Umbro X Sucuk Zenomorph Pant - Black
Umbro's latest collaboration is a collection with Berlin-based creative collective Sucuk und Bratwurst. The 4-piece capsule thrives on the combination of energetic fabrics and bold details, such as the iconic alien head and crop circle-inspired spine graphic that Sucuk und Bratwurst are known for. With the Umbro collaboration, the multi-member collective revisits techno culture's roots as a youth movement in the 1990s - inspired by which the collection's looks are dedicated to dystopian futurism.
- Umbro x Sucuk und Bratwurst
- Made from windproof polyester ripstop.
- Sewn on birdseye mesh panels to the front.
- Reflective piping to the legs.
- Toggle adjuster to the waistband and leg cuffs.
- Dual rear flap zip pockets.
- Reverse coil zip slip pockets.
- Reflective transfer print logos to the leg and rear.